European markets were mixed this morning following weaker sessions in the US and Asia.
The FTSE 100 is flat on the day despite gains in the share price of miners Anglo American +1.33% and house builders Berkeley Group, which are up by +1.50%.
Persimmon (PSN) sales decline factored in
Berkley's sector rival, Persimmon Group, posted a trading up...
To read our premium analysis please subscribe…
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money for just £49 a year.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show