A better feel for markets this morning ahead of key US inflation data, which is due out at 1.30 pm London time today.
The FTSE 100 is up by +0.18% at the time of writing, and there are also gains in European indices with the German Dax up by +0.38%, the Dutch AEX 25 by +0.69% and Sweden’s OMX by +0.46% among others.
In Germany, heavyweights...
To read our premium analysis please subscribe…
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money for just £49 a year.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show