Yes, it is legal for Pepperstone to offer forex trading in the UAE as they are regulated by the DFSA and have a local office in Dubai.
Pepperstone UAE Forex Trading Review
Name: Pepperstone UAE Forex Trading
Description: Pepperstone has a very comprehensive package of automated forex trading tools on MT4, MT5, cTrader and TradingView. Pepperstone were founded in 2010 in Australia and have since then grown to be a global brokerage with offices in Dubai and around 400,000 active clients.
Pepperstone is a good choice for UAE traders who want to automate their forex trading strategies through MT4. As far as MT4 brokers they are one of the biggest and best and offer a very good set of “expert indicators” on the currency markets.
- DFSA Reference Number: F004356
- UAE Address: Pepperstone Financial Services (DIFC) Limited – Office 1502, Al Fattan Currency House, Tower 2 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Tight pricing
- Wide range of MT4/MT5 markets
- Pre-built MT4 indicator packages
- Regulated in 7 jurisdictions
- Limited market access
- Only third-party platforms
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Pepperstone full review