CMC Markets UAE CFD Trading Review
Name: CMC Markets UAE CFD Trading
Description: CMC Markets started offering CFDs (Contracts for Difference) in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in 2019. This allowed traders in the UAE to access a wide range of CFD products, including indices, commodities, forex, and more, through CMC Markets’ online trading platform.
A good CFD broker for traders who want a sophisticated and fast trading platform with unique sentiment trading tools.
CMC Markets Connect, established its physical presence in the UAE in 2019 and rebranded in January 2021. With the expanded office, CMC Markets aims to continue building its reputation in the Middle East and support its existing clients in the region. Richard Elston, the Group Head of Institutional at CMC Markets Connect, expressed confidence in the new office, highlighting the UAE’s growth as a global financial hub.
- DFSA Reference Number: F002740
- UAE Address: CMC Markets Middle East Limited. Unit 2903, Level 29, ICD Brookfield Place, DIFC, PO Box 507183, Dubai, UAE
- Excellent trading platform
- Good liquidity
- Unique sentiment tools
- Trading only, no investing account
- Limited smaller cap stocks
Research & Analysis