Yes, is it legal to trade CFDs with Pepperstone in the UAE as they are regulated by the DFSA and have a local office in Dubai.
Pepperstone UAE CFD Trading Review
Name: Pepperstone UAE CFD Trading
Description: Pepperstone announced in June 2020 that it had obtained a Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) license to expand its CFD brokers services in the Middle East and Dubai. Led by Tarik Chebib, who has prior experience setting up similar CFD trading services operations in the region.
Pepperstone focus on MT4 and automated trading strategies and cater to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs) in the Gulf states and the wider Middle East, who want to trade CFD on popular local markets like Oil and Gold as well as the most popular international indic
- DFSA Reference Number: F004356
- UAE Address: Pepperstone Financial Services (DIFC) Limited – Office 1502, Al Fattan Currency House, Tower 2 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Tight pricing
- Wide range of MT4 markets
- Pre-built MT4 indicator packages
- Limited market access
- Only third-party platforms
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Pepperstone full review