Your Personality Will Determine What Sort Of Trader You Are Going To Be
As you move through your trading journey It's important to try and identify what type of trader you are going be. Here are some examples and brief descriptions of trader types and styles.
Scalper: A trader who buys and sells securities for small profits within seconds or minutes, taking advantage of price fluctuations and market inefficiencies...
To read our premium analysis please subscribe…
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money for just £49 a year.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show