Different Financial Markets Come With Different Risks
➡️ Shares (Stocks)
Shares also known as stocks, represent ownership in a company. When you buy shares, you are essentially buying a small piece of the company. Stocks & shares can be bought and sold through a broker and are traded on a stock exchange. The price of shares fluctuates based on investor perceptions about how well the company is d...
To read our premium analysis please subscribe…
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money for just £49 a year.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show