High-Risk Trading Means Potentially High Rewards
Going Long And Short With Leveraged Trading
Long/short, leveraged trading is a strategy that involves taking either long or short positions in the market.
Long positions are effectively bets that the market will go up, trades go long or buy assets in the belief that the price of those assets will rise above their purchase price creating a tra...
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show