What Is Trading & How Does It Compare To Investing?
Trading is the process of buying and selling assets, such as stocks, bonds, currencies, and commodities, in the expectation of making a profit from short-term price moves, and trends in those assets. Traders typically use technical analysis or other indicators and data to identify trends and patterns in the market, they then make trades based on th...
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show