Practice With A Demo Account (But Don’t Be Fooled By Initial Wins!)
The good news for would-be traders is that it’s possible to try before you buy, thanks to the availability of demo trading accounts.
Most brokers and trading platforms offer potential clients the chance to test the platform and their trading aptitude in a simulated trading environment, which behaves in a very similar way to the live markets.
To read our premium analysis please subscribe…
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money for just £49 a year.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show