Understand The Different Types Of Investment Accounts
Before you start investing, it’s a good idea to determine the best type of account to invest in. In the UK, you have a number of options when it comes to investment accounts:
Type Of Account
General Investment Account (GIA)
A standard investment account with no tax benefits
Stocks and Shar...
To read our premium analysis please subscribe…
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money for just £49 a year.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show