XTB has recently released an upgraded mobile trading app, with a raft of powerful new features, driven by both client demand and their own in-house innovations team.
XTB has always been strongly focussed on customer experience. To optimise their client journey and improve the overall trading experience, they have implemented a series of improvements to their existing trading app.
Some of the most exciting new features include:
- Dark Mode: save on battery and rest your eyes with the new dark mode.
- Push Notifications: get alerts on major levels and breaking news that can affect your trades.
- New Chart Features & Indicators: restore recently closed charts, and check out several new indicators on mobile charts, such as heikin ashi.
- Top Movers: see which markets are the top risers/fallers instantly.
- Enhanced Security: Lock the app with a passcode or fingerprint.
- New Layouts: search with ease with a redesigned news section, economic calendar and market tags.
- New Chart Drawing Mode: bringing more tools than ever before to the mobile app
- More Trade Transparency: as XTB now offers cash stocks, there is more information available on the cost of trading, such as dividends, corporate actions, swaps, and more. Moreover, users can now see their PnL running as net instead of gross, as well as monitor price change, daily price range and profit from open positions on the main screen on the app.
This is an exciting time for XTB’s customers. The range of new tools, indicators and usability features is bound to improve customer experience in every aspect. xStation 5 is available to anyone who opens a demo account with XTB, which means you can test out all the new features today.
Compare Vetted Investing, Trading & Currency Accounts
|Investing Accounts||Trading Platforms||Currency Transfers|
David Cheetham is the Chief Market Analyst at XTB UK who began his career trading Brent futures on a prop desk. David took the job after completing an MSc in Banking and Finance at Newcastle University. After initially trading Brent futures, he quickly expanded to cover WTI and some fixed income markets. After two years he branched out and started trading for himself, covering a wider range of assets including indices and FX whilst maintaining his core focus on Oil. David actively trades most asset classes. Whilst his approach is predominantly technical, he is well aware of fundamental drivers impacting markets and uses a combination of both when selecting his trades.