Saxo are giving new and existing clients the chance to win £5,000 towards their ISA allowance.
If you’ve not already filled up your investment ISA this year, then Saxo is offering a nice incentive if you go with them.
One randomly selected client who invests a minimum of £1,000 in a Saxo investment stocks and shares ISA account before 20th April will be selected to win £5,000 towards their allowance.
To enter the Saxo ISA allowance prize draw, all you need to do is:
- Open a Saxo stocks and shares ISA
- Fund your account with at least £1,000
- Place at least one trade before 20 April
If you’ve not used Saxo before here are a few helpful sections of the Good Money Guide to take a look at:
- The Saxo review page – contains our review and customer reviews
- Saxo trading platform video demo – we do a video walkthough and put on some live trades.
- Saxo’s 2019 predictions – what ill happen to the market if certain (not very likely events) happen.
Well, that’s up to you, but if you want to compare Saxo against other providers you can compare stocks and shares ISA accounts here. But in brief, with a Saxo account, you can invest in more than 11,000 eligible stocks, ETFs and bonds on industry-leading prices and buy and sell UK stocks from just £4.99 commission and US stocks from $9.90. there are of course additional custody fees of 0.12% per year.
What are the Saxo investment ISA fees and how do they compare?
I wouldn’t say that Saxo are a discount broker, but they do win a lot of business by being cheaper than the competitors. here’s a screenshot from their price comparison of fees on their website and how they compare to IG, Interactive Investor, AJ Bell and Hargreaves Lansdown.
What does the Saxo investment ISA offer:
- Industry-leading prices – Trade UK stocks from £4.99 commission and US stocks from $9.90, with a custody fee of 0.12% a year
- Extensive product range – Invest in thousands of ISA-eligible stocks, ETFs, bonds and investments trusts, with access to 25 leading exchanges.
- Award-winning platform – Make investment decisions on the go with our powerful online platform for mobile, desktop or tablet.
- No transfer fees – Transfer your existing ISA to Saxo with no charges from us, and withdraw your funds at any time without penalty fees.
If you do go on to open an account with Saxo, please come back and leave Saxo a review
Compare Vetted Investing, Trading & Currency Accounts
|Investing Accounts||Trading Platforms||Currency Transfers|
Richard founded the Good Money Guide (previously Good Broker Guide) in 2015 and has been a broker for 20 years most recently at Investors Intelligence and previously a multi-asset derivatives broker at MF Global (Man Financial). Richard started his career working as a private client stockbroker at Walker Crips and Phillip Securities (now King and Shaxson) after interning on the NYMEX oil trading floor in New York and London IPE in 2001 & 2000.