Saxo Markets App Review
Name: Saxo Markets App
Description: Saxo Markets investing app is a good choice if you are a sophisticated investor and want to manage every aspect of your portfolio actively and need an established platform. Saxo Markets app also has some of the best pricing and order execution types, meaning you can work large orders on the move as well as from their standard desktop platform.
Capital at risk.
- Investments: Shares, ETFs, funds, bonds
- Minimum deposit: £500
- Account types: GIA, ISA, SIPP, derivatives
- Account charge: €10 per month or 0.12%
- Dealing fee: Shares 0.1% – 0.05%
Fees: Saxo Markets charge EUR10 a month or 0.12% a year based on the value of your portfolio (depending on which is higher). If you have a VIP account this fee is reduced to 0.08%. Dealing charges are commission based as a percentage of transaction size. They are very competitive, though and UK shares trading commission starts at 0.1% (£100 if you buy £100,000 worth of stock) and drops to 0.05% for more active traders.
- Platinum – if you have £200,000 or more on account, you can apply for 30% lower transaction and account costs.
- VIP – For accounts with portfolios over £1m, you get even better pricing, direct connection to experts, 1:1 SaxoStrats access and propriety event invitations.
- Direct market access
- Excellent platform
- Low commissions
- May be too complicated for beginners
- Subscription fees for live pricing
Research & Analysis