Intertrader is an award-winning boutique prime of prime broker that is coupled with the financial power of a FTSE-listed company. Hence, we are privileged to offer a truly bespoke service. We champion an ethical approach, and provide fair and transparent trading across multiple asset classes including: DMA Margined & Cash equities, Futures & Options, FX and Fixed Income. We are also able to offer innovative structured products to suit your trading requirements. Our rapidly expanding network includes Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Private Investment Vehicles, Family Offices and Professional Investors. Our market connectivity and clearing arrangements provide access to derivative and cash exchanges globally. As one of the leading providers in this sector, we take an impartial approach to packaging the most efficient and cost-effective balance of products and services for each of our clients.
InterTrade Prime PRODUCTS
- Multi-Asset Execution, Clearing and Custody
- Margined and cash equities (DMA)
- Exchange-traded futures and options
- Structured financial products and OTC derivatives
- Prime Brokerage Services
InterTrade Prime MARKET ACCESS
- Global access across all asset classes
InterTrade Prime OFFICES
- City of London
InterTrade Prime ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Tailored, innovative structures and bespoke solutions to suit your needs
- High touch personal relationship management
- A hands-on discreet approach, including facilitating telephone or algorithmic trading
- The ability to source liquidity through off-exchange or OTC networks of banks, brokers and 3rd party providers
- Security of funds through parental guarantee
InterTrade Prime REGULATION
- Financial Services Commission (FSC)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) registration in the UK, ref 597312 – see entry
InterTrade Prime KEY PEOPLE
- Shai Heffetz (CEO)
- Jaspal Kang (CFO)
- Shafiq Shabir (Global Head of Business Development)
- Billy Murray (Head of Intertrader Prime)
- Jude Frederick (Institutional and Professional Client Sales)
- Geraldine Levy (Head of Legal and Compliance)
InterTrade Prime LATEST NEWS
In the 12th June 2019 article, Finance Magnates told its readers about gaming giant GVC Holdings’ (InterTrader’s parent company) most recent annual report. In it, it said that GVC had “acquired two smaller financial trading businesses during the year, helping deliver greater scale to the existing Intertrader business and broaden GVC’s financial trading product range.” These developments have graced InterTrader’s entrance into the Prime Brokerage space.
Interview: Billy Murray, Head of Intertrader Prime
What’s your background and experience?
I have over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry which began when I started as an execution broker on the LIFFE floor. I set up a proprietary trading business before moving on to head up multi-asset class businesses in both London and Singapore. I have also taken on principle consultancy roles for both institutional clients and an exchange. I joined Argon Financial in June 2015 as its first employee in London, and am looking forward to working within Intertrader and the benefits that the financial security and prowess of its parent (GVC group) will bring. My 360-degree understanding of Equities, Futures and Options, FX and Fixed Income (from Trader to Broker and on to management), is a key advantage in understanding client needs and providing solutions. This has allowed me to build outstanding relationships defined by integrity and trust.
What does a typical day at Intertrader look like?
Intertrader is wholly client-centric; it’s about relationships. From our reception desk through to our relationship managers, dealing desks, back office and on to the senior management, the client’s needs are always paramount-it’s intrinsic to our business model. To achieve this dedicated hands-on approach, all departments need to work in partnership with the common goal of providing the high-quality, tailored service and client satisfaction that we are proud to offer.
What makes Intertrader stand out in the prime brokerage space?
Our reputation of trust and our ethical approach to the business is valued by our clients. They know that we are on their side, and never take positions against our clients. Further, the depth of our service and agility when faced with individual requirements allows us to provide the bespoke solution required, rather than one from a basic menu of services.
What does a typical day consist of for you?
A considerable amount of my day is spent working on better ways to service the client needs. This involves ensuring that our product offerings continue to evolve in such a way that we should always have a solution for you- even when you have been told that it’s not possible by our peers. This has become of great importance, particularly in the current dynamic regulatory environment and the ever-decreasing pool of Prime Service providers. I value the relationships that I have built with our clients, and I ensure that we work in partnership with them to help them achieve their potential. Our next biggest client is likely to be one we already have.
What would be your top three resources and services that you would recommend to your clients?
- We have the true agility and flexibility of a boutique firm, but the financial power of a FTSE listed company; an individual approach is guaranteed.
- Intertrader is trading system agnostic; offering multiple software solutions that complement our cross-asset class coverage. So, you can choose the platform that suits you best.
- We are a consolidation of 3 business, each with its own strengths. These from the DMA electronic access of the original Intertrader business, to the ‘High Touch’ full-service brokerage of Intertrader Black and ultimately the Institutional level service offered by Intertrader Prime
InterTrader Prime Reviews
Submit your review