The Importance of Group Analysis
There is an old saying that 'birds of the same feather flock together.' In financial markets, this is particularly true.
Behind this groupthink is pure human psychology. Investors think in concepts; they act in concert. If the sentiment is bullish on a theme, why stop at buying a single stock? Surely more money could be made by buying the whole ...
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show