Q: What are price patterns?
Price patterns are recurring price behaviour that are observed visually (and can be modelled by computers). This key here is 'recurring'. If a price pattern is not repeating, then it is just random noise.
The act of finding price patterns is called "pattern recognition".
Q: How can price patterns be used in mark...
To read our premium analysis please subscribe…
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money for just £49 a year.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show