- Get tighter spreads – Spreadex have new variable spreads on FX offer greater value for trading foreign exchange. E.g. trade EUR/USD from a 0.6 spread and GBP/USD from a 0.9 spread.
- Trade Via Charts – Open and close trades, monitor and manage positions via desktop charts.
- Upgraded Android and iOS Apps – Trade on the go with mobile and tablet apps for iOS (with Touch ID login) and Android.
- Trade with 1 Point Spreads – Trade the UK 100, Germany 30 and EUR/USD from a 1 point spread and the SPX 500 from a 0.6 spread.
- Get Price Alerts – Get a text, email or push-notification when a market of interest reaches a level specified by you.
- Trade Out Of Hours – Trade the UK 100, Germany 30 and selected US stocks outside of normal trading hours.
- Auto Fill Reminders – Get a push notification when an order you have placed gets filled.
- Market Slippage Tools – Set your Price Tolerance Threshold to more quickly place trades during times of extreme market volatility.
Read our Spreadex Review…
Compare Vetted Investing, Trading & Currency Accounts
|Investing Accounts||Trading Platforms||Currency Transfers|
Richard founded the Good Money Guide (previously Good Broker Guide) in 2015 and has been a broker for 20 years most recently at Investors Intelligence and previously a multi-asset derivatives broker at MF Global (Man Financial). Richard started his career working as a private client stockbroker at Walker Crips and Phillip Securities (now King and Shaxson) after interning on the NYMEX oil trading floor in New York and London IPE in 2001 & 2000.